One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 73

anf

Aggregator gang
Hopefully she wasn't mixing anything too nasty in there...

Dex-chan lover
I don't like where this is going. Not to mention that author specifically pointed out knife bag.

omg, i don’t care what it is she’s DRUGGING him, she’s so freaking crazy. i hope yoo-il connects the dots when she sees he has the same drink and snitches bc then he’d already know her face and know to press charges on her ass

Ahh Moo-Yi! Don't drink it! TT
Btw I think the chef guy is definitely a sociopath, like, he seems to have no feeling, only some curiosity towards Human affairs....
Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
That chef and actress both like TMY, huh? Our FL and ML gotta step it up. Lol! Thank you for this update!!!

Aggregator gang
OMG when Yoo-Il realized that he changed his profile pic to include the flowers she gave him????? I'm in love. The two of them are so cute!!!!
But now I need her to realize what's going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that stalker just tried to drug our precious Moo-Yi!! Yoo-Il, you need to be his knight in shining armor!!! Swoop in and save the day!!!!!

i love them sm omg TT i hope he doesnt drink it tho, she's so susp D: thank u so much for the chapter <3

NEVER DRINK/EAT ANYTHING FROM STRANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!
if it comes down to it, the chef has a knife bag so..................*thinks of so many plots to deal with the stalker*

yoo-il and moo-yi were too cute this chapter ahhhhh

i’m worried about the drink cuz that’s just sketchy!

Thank you for the update!!

Mentioning that she is a junior actor puts her in a different boat from regular fans and allowed him to lower his defense a bit.

Zmk

My brain concocting the future events is making me scared for them. Sasaengs are terrifying.

Double-page supporter
Chef has already kinda mentioned that he is getting close to Yoo-il just to get closer to Tak Moo-yi, and stalker's sudden appearance is making me *really nervous*. Something is about to go down next chapter.

Double-page supporter
I was getting the fluff from Moo-Yi and Yoo-Il until that fan appeared. But hey at least I got an in your face! moment muhahahaha

Thanks for the chapter! Also, I'm making a fanart for our lovelies ^_^
Will share it here when it's done!

Users who are viewing this thread