One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 75

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhhhh the last few panels were so damn creepyyyyy thanks for the chapter!!

The way the artist draw how he hurt his hand actually makes the blood more real. i've read mangas/manhwas with more blood but this is the first time i feel nauseous when i saw drawings of blood :')

Group Leader
God, even I felt sick watching the handwashing scene. The blood coming out made me gasp...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, how the stalker is invading his private life and how it’s affecting his psyche is scarier than most horror mangas. The hand washing scene was saturated in anxiety and dread.

AHHH what a cliffhanger!!

But man that bathroom scene was really disturbing. It sucks how he feels guilty just thinking that someone could do this, like he's in the wrong to suspect that girl.

Wow, that bathroom scene was really well executed. Hopefully that bitch gets caught.

Damn the cliffhanger

Is Yoo Il not gonna mention the time the stalker walked up to her and questioned her relationship with Moo yi

When he was washing his hands I actually felt sick and anxious. The author and artist did a really good job of portraying moo yi’s emotions, i don’t think i’ve ever felt that way before when reading a manhwa

Zmk

I'm with the comments. The hand washing scene was executed really well (╯︵╰,)

That’s so wrong... I hope the author won’t do something like she was at her worst no one was there for her then he was her savior. Because girrl, no justification could make it right. The fact that stalkers get almost nothing in korea, frustrates me so much 😪😪

i love the realistic emotions from moo-yi as well. if i started realizing i had a stalker that cruel and obsessive i would be sick to my stomach about having touched them too, especially when they almost killed one of my friends just to get back at me.

also glad that whoever is peeping was caught, though i hope they actually grab them so we can see for sure that it’s the stalker and slap a case on her 😤

thanks so much for the translation!!

Users who are viewing this thread