One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 77

this bitch did what now???!!!
Youngsoo and Yooil teaming up to make sure Mooyi eats a healthy meal is so cute ;;

Wtf this hoe is actually batshit crazy!! Like get a job,hobby or something and leave my sweetheart Mooyi alone.

Aggregator gang
She's INSANE! I mean, she was crazy before, but now she's openly trying to hurt him. ON FILM!!! She clearly doesn't care about the consequences. Call the ambulance and then call the police and get her arrested already!!! This is beyond stalking and now there's proof that she is being physically harmful!!!!! If she burns his face, she could literally end his career!!!!!

tbh if this isn’t a dream (which I kinda suspect that it is because this is a little too sudden) I’m glad she did it because now there’s evidence and witnesses to the assault and they can finally get her locked up or charged or something. like i love moo-yi and don't want to see him hurt, but if this finally gets her out of the picture... just hoping there aren't any serious burns

chill ramen chapter....BANG hot coffee to the face!!! Thats messed up if this isnt a dream!!!

Contributor
that transition was way too fast.... this feels like a nightmare Mooyi is having.

Double-page supporter
Definitely a nightmare sequence, that was too sudden. Plus she just shadow stepped around from behind him lol

If this is only a dream, I hope moo yi can recover fast from it. 😢
If this is actually happening in the shooting scene, don't let that crazy stalker go! Put her in the prison for as long as our ship living in happiness together! 🤒

Users who are viewing this thread