One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 79

Group Leader
Lady, you continue to traumatize our boy! Soon he'll struggle with love! You're associating the pain he feels because of your harassment with love! This ain't good - officer, take him out STAT!

Thank you for your work.

1). I feel sorry for her she is mentally unbalanced.
2) Now I understand why celebrities avoid acknowledging fans too much because they can never know which one is living in their own reality.

I really don’t like how casual the detective is being in this situation. She put two people in the hospital. She’s dangerous.

All that being said, the floral analogy was beautiful. She still crazy.

Thanks for translating!! Hopefully this doesn’t last for too much longer.

This girl is so delusional beyond belief yet there are so many people who are just like her harbouring such strong emotions towards celebs they've never met. Moreover this police officer is way too nonchalant about her as if she isn't a criminal. However, he could be jaded from similar encounters with obsessive fans like her causing him to have such a blase attitude.

@Yabaibunni exactly my thought! Even I am traumatized just thinking about how she keeps screaming those 3 words and the scared look on his face!
Celebrities truly have it hard. I feel for them

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone get my boy out ASAP coz dude look at his face he’s hella anxious/stressed/traumatized rn

The flower analogy really shows, for me, how much care the author put in the psycho girl's character. And this psychological terror of sorts he is going through is also really well done and conveyed! I can feel my skin crawl reading it.

Thank you for the great translation!

omg she’s psychotic in love,,, mooyi looks like he’s abt to faint ;n; sb pls save him skndekndk it might be bc he doesn’t rlly know how to react learning that his kind gestures that were purely platonic and just out of respect got him in this much trouble,,, QAQ

Aggregator gang
This is going to make him even more traumatized 😭
Meanwhile, the police are popping popcorn watching the soap opera 😡
Somebody get in there and get Moo-Yi away from her!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread