One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 80

that... is scary on a whole nother level. am i reading a rom-drama manhwa or horror i’m sobbing widbdlsbsk bless mooyi

Her mom begged to let her off the hook, and she’s still pulling shit like this? WHY

It was so fluffy in the middle too 😭

Dex-chan lover
This is another person's doing right? It's suspicious when the stalker girl paused when the detective asked her about the lunchboxes. Even the detective was all "??" The interrogation even cut off when asked about how she's getting through the building gates.

Moo-yi probably has a number of stalkers. IMO the chef Yoo-il works for is still suspicious. Stalker girl is probably just his pawn-- he makes the lunchboxes, have her deliver them, and arranges for the entrance to Moo-yi's address.

Group Leader
Holy FUCK - STILL giving him fucking food? Also, what is with that message!? A SMILEY FACE? I checked the raws and apparently, the stickynote was in English. This means she was being even more fucking antagonistic by playing coy, etc. The lady is trying to get his goat now that he supposedly broke her heart. The lady is nuts, a dick, evil, and CRAZY. Unless there is another stalker, which is even worse! How will our ML cope with love now!? This must be the major roadblock between his happiness with our FL.

Looks like a different stalker. The chef is still a suspect at this point. I feel so bad for Moo Yi -_-

OH. MY. GOD. Please stop! It was already bad enough as it was. Why is there another one????? I feel so sorry for him. 😭

I saw people saying it’s the chef, and honestly, I agree. He’s always saying he’s a fan of Moo-Yi. He’s a chef, so him making food for him all the time would make sense, especially since he’s always seen trying to get him to eat more/react when Moo-Yi is over at his restaurant. In the beginning there was that masked person seen dropping one of the packages off and they looked taller than a woman in this comic would be. Like some people suggested, he may have been working with Soon Yoon Oh (Is that her name?) so that there’s always a package on his doorstep even if one of them is busy.

Another suspect is the green haired actress for me personally. She clocked Yoo-Il talking to Moo-Yi in the beginning chapters and has hated her ever since for what seems like jealous but she and Moo-Yi don’t seem to have a special relationship outside of being coworkers and friends. Plus she’s the one bringing this one in. Maybe she’s just pretending to have found it on the doorstep? It would also make more sense for someone actually close to him to be a part of this since she might know where he puts spare keys/what the combination to his door would be.

Omg this is so painful to see :(
hopefully this is just a sick joke and it'll pass

Users who are viewing this thread