One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 81

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, love how the author really humanized Ji Han-Chae in this chapter! When the usually stoic/cold friend cries, you kno it’s some real shit. Shoutout to the scanlators man y’all have been pumpin out chapters like it’s nothing and rly pampering us w updates tysm 🥺🥺😭😭

Say whaaaaat! (Screaming not so silenty and so cool that you updated this! I am already dying for the next)

Zmk

I knew that this manga would be special ever since the first time I read it.
But now it has become the most special one to me of all 😭❤️

moo yi 😭😭 get yo girlllll. also thank u scanlators for working so hard!! i freaking adore u guys fr🥺🥺

Aggregator gang
I'm so happy!!! Finally, a chapter that didn't end on a emotionally taxing cliffhanger!!!!! I'll take romantic, adorable, happy cliffhangers any day!!!!!!!!!!!

Efu

@Zmk same here :D
Especially for everyone that's been following this since it first got scanlated. The updates were sooo slow some times it took weeks or months to read ONE new chapter (not that I'm complaining tho). Despite that I never forget the storyline, nor am I impatient enough to drop this.

I think that shows how good the author is. You may not say it's a great work from the get go, but you can't seem to leave or forget the story even after months of no updates.

And now we have Cinnamon Rolls Scans who always mad updates that I can barely keep up (so grateful for you guys XD) and up to 2k readers (when this first scanlated the views were around 500-800ish).

Tl;dr my rant about how good the author is and gratefulness for Cinnamon Rolls Scans for getting this the popularity it deserves :) <3

Group Leader
@Efu aww this really touched my heart thanks as for the the story and script shoutouts to the author, TL, PR, and QC (😅). I remember I first joined tokki scans as a PR for OOAKR at like CH 20(?) (bc trans were slow) the story really is so memorable and special❤️🤧. Thank you for reading❤️❤️😭

Zmk

@Efu
I was also here in the beginning. But then I stopped because updates were really slow. When I came back I was so happy that I continued ( ◜‿◝ )♡. I had almost forgotten about it ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄
I didn't have an MD account that time and I used to search for it. But then I had to make one because MD changed their search settings for only accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread