One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 92

Fed-Kun's army
That chef is one suspicious guy. I dread seeing the stalker again. Our ML’s manager is right about TMY not opening up about his feelings. He totally should! Lol. Thank you!!

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get why chef is being sus and drawing attention to Yoo-Il when she clearly doesn't want it. Can't tell if he actually likes her or if there's a larger agenda at play.

Also, I do wish Yoo-Il would stop being a total doormat for other celebrities. I love her but like, have some pride. You don't get paid to do errands for them, so you don't have to. You're only TMY's manager. Jfc it's painful to watch her bowing her head and obeying their every order. You don't have a lower status than them just because they're celebrities. You just...have different jobs. That's literally it lmfao

Like I agree that the stalker must be rich to be able to afford an assistant to deliver food and stuff and to bribe a guard.,,
BUTTTTT,,,

I just dont get which part is suspicious enough about chef that makes him the stalker.....
He just literally "kind of" confessed to her,, and there was this chapter where she was like "so am I your rival" and he denied it and said , if I remember, "it's actually the opposite" or smthn similar.......

Maybe I was just not paying so much attention, so correct me if I'm wrong but,,,
I WANT TO DEFEND OUR CHEFF TOO SOOO

Users who are viewing this thread