One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 93

Well, it is for the best. He should prioritize what she's feeling and how confessing to her would affect her life. He shouldn't prioritize his feelings first and confess whenever he feels like it. If she didn't feel the same way, then it's gonna be awkward in the future.

Tbh he shouldn't confess while she's drunk, it'll just lead to a ton of misunderstandings

Hahaha, oh no, poor Mooyi! But a drunk confession really isn’t the best idea, so in a way he got saved by Yooil here

HaAHahHAHAHAHAH

@Dess Lol I agree, when he asked for a sign and the lights popped up I was like "nooooooo drunk confessions are a no-go..."

Aggregator gang
Noooooo. She's already drunk!!! Why can't she at least admit that she's worried that she might fall for him!? Don't just stop theeeeeeere!!!! T-T

LMAOOO AS EXPECTEDπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Welllll we cant rush,,, further more she's drunk so--------

(Even if he confessed, she wont remember,, or will think of it as a dream)))

But Yup,,,, we're rooting for you mooyi πŸ˜‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰

LMAOOO when someone loves you so much that he suggests you can puke un his hands πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lmao poor Moo-Yi. But I get why Yoo-il would do that. At this point...feelings would be a burden

Fed-Kun's army
Awwww.. my poor boy... lol.. I hope he tries again or she confesses..

Double-page supporter
Yaknow I've been itching for some actual romance happening 50something chapters ago... But I completely don't want the clichΓ©d drunk confession lol so I'm freakin glad it didn't happen

Thanks for the update Cinnamonroll!

Users who are viewing this thread