One of a Kind Romance

it’s 4am in the morning and ive just binged read ch1 to ch30... 31? i dont know. im caught between time and my eyes are dying. i do not, at all, regret the decision of reading this. it’s very cute. the cast is very likeable,
but as of now i kind of want to punch yoo-il’s and dahong’s dads, yknow?[
utmost gratitude towards everyone working to release the chapters, youve all done an amazing job and im very glad i get to read this.

that’s all i have to say for now, goodnight!

Thank you very much. The story was so nice and it flowed naturally. I love it and I love you Tokki Scans

Group Leader
Hi it’s tbzfanacc (PR and Typesetter) if any of you guys know a KRN to ENG translator that would be willing to help out it would be much appreciated!! I want OOAKR to be caught up with the raws. But as of now we don’t have any super active translators 😭

I feel bad for Da-hong, her whole life is a tragedy. Even the readers seem to forget that Moo-Yi is her first love and it definitely won't work out.

Fed-Kun's army
@Spookie this is a romance comic without tragedy in the tags. Trust me it's almost guaranteed that it'll work out by the end (not 100% cuz of that drama tag, but still much more likely than not).

Thank you very much for translating and uploading very fast. I really love this series but the updates was slow so I read the raw instead. But the author also taking hiatus in naver.

Group Leader
@Ajud ty for reading and enjoying this webtoon :D I think we update pretty fast like at least once a week. And the author said that one of a kind romance will be back in April!

I war reading ch 48 while listening to the classical piece nessun dorma... it was surprisingly a really well accompanying music piece lol

omg i forgot about the creepy stalker, i have a bad feeling since everything has been okay for now TT^TT

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so annoyed that this cute romance has turned into a reverse harem out of nowhere 😒
The penniless girl and 3 rich, cute guys? What is this, boys over flowers??

Zmk

Yoo il Moo Yi Romance is the Korean name of the manhwa. Which is also their names 😍

Users who are viewing this thread