One Piece - Ch. 1102 - Kuma's Life

Dex-chan lover
Oda, you soab. I know this is coming, but it doesn't make it easier.
Also, I like seeing the pov of other people of straw hats. They're just a big headache for everyone :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Oda delivered a banger chapter right on holiday season :meguuusad:
Do you think he planned to have a man who loves his only daughter so much he would sacrifice his life to protect her, and so his death is depicted on the eve of the birth of the Christian Savior? It feels like Easter would have been a better day.

Dex-chan lover
Do you think he planned to have a man who loves his only daughter so much he would sacrifice his life to protect her, and so his death is depicted on the eve of the birth of the Christian Savior? It feels like Easter would have been a better day.
You know that's a good point.

Also given that Oda was so busy being a mangaka that he can't spend time with his daughter you can argue Kuma and Bonney story is projected from his experience and feelings.

Oda really went and dropped this glorious beat down right before Christmas. What a god.

Dex-chan lover
You know that's a good point.

Also given that Oda was so busy being a mangaka that he can't spend time with his daughter you can argue Kuma and Bonney story is projected from his experience and feelings.
I recall 10 years ago when Ace died, Oda was said to be processing his fears of his wife's pregnancy in Rogue's and Ace's story. So, it does happen.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I recall 10 years ago when Ace died, Oda was said to be processing his fears of his wife's pregnancy in Roque's and Ace's story. So, it does happen.
I wasn't aware of that so that fascinating to know 🤔

Dex-chan lover
GOD DAMN THOSE ARE SOME HIGH QUALITY ONIONS DEM NINJAS ARE CUTTING! :meguuusad:

Group Leader
1000+ chapters and we still getting hard bombed, dayum Oda! (Remember that character you saw a bit 500 chapters ago? BOOM!) :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread