One Piece - Ch. 1116 - Inner Conflict

Dex-chan lover
I think I would've put the snail on an entirely different island. Lets hope the robo is able to stand up against the elders. I don't want the broadcast to stop

Well too late to go anything anymore

Too much into has been leaked and a cover up is already out of the question

The world will be in chaos from now on for sure

Dex-chan lover
I mean Vegapunk, what do you expect the Roger Pirates to do? Heck you yourself can only give this information on your death, and you expect them to give the information when the government can easily cover this up as well as most people wouldn't listen or believe them just because their pirates.

Also it reminds of what Rayleigh said to Robin. Even if she knew of the void history at that time, there would be nothing she could do about it as things were then.

All in all great chapter, but man Vegapunk really does make little sense at times.

Double-page supporter
Love this so far, I wonder if Akainu is gonna lead a revolt against the WG at some point. Also you gotta love how many characters we've roped back in in the last two chapters. FOXY MY GOAT IS BACK

Dex-chan lover
I think I would've put the snail on an entirely different island. Lets hope the robo is able to stand up against the elders. I don't want the broadcast to stop
I'm positive it's going to get stopped right when the biggest big reveal is about to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread