One Piece - Ch. 1121 - The Upheaval of the Era

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, a mysterious shadowy swordsman in contention for the One Piece eh?

Dex-chan lover
Love how everyone got to decimate Saturn with a punch(es). Kuma, in rage over the misery Saturn had caused as well as to protect his daughter, delivered a powerful punch that sent Saturn rolling across half the Island. Bonney delivered a finishing punch that effectively destroyed the web that Saturn had woven around her family, all in the guise of the God that she and her father admired and worshipped. And Luffy/Joyboy/Nika was giving Saturn punches that sent him flying in pieces, as if raining Divine Judgement on the evil scum.

Now I just hope that Saturn is gone for good (or at least for a great deal amount of time) considering that he fell in the Ocean.

Dex-chan lover
Last page looks cool, though it‘s interesting how none of the 9 supernovae seem to play a vital role in the final match. It‘s all just old farts, except Luffy (and Sabo, Koby). Kinda sad, lol.

Also, not sure about yet another new silhouette. I already hate Imu‘s addition with a passion. Maybe it‘s the pirate with the eye-patch we are all waiting for.

Please just get this arc over with now.
Not that I expect much from Elbaf but I‘m ready to get hurt again!

Dex-chan lover
So we know the Elders are sort of immortal but what happens when they fall into the sea? Is Saturn done for?
Also great chapter. It started to stretch the last few chapters but this conclusion is nice.

Dex-chan lover
Last page looks cool, though it‘s interesting how none of the 9 supernovae seem to play a vital role in the final match. It‘s all just old farts, except Luffy (and Sabo, Koby). Kinda sad, lol.

The other supernovas have their other issues to deal with before actually going for the one piece but I'm sure we will see them later except Bege and Bonney as they seem to have successfully finished what they wanted to do.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is the final arc, but man, I feel like it's still gonna take a while to finish. So many characters to go through :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover

Also, not sure about yet another new silhouette. I already hate Imu‘s addition with a passion. Maybe it‘s the pirate with the eye-patch we are all waiting for.

Please just get this arc over with now.
Not that I expect much from Elbaf but I‘m ready to get hurt again!
I think it may be time for you to drop this manga.

Group Leader
Goosebumps from the last page. Also I can’t express how much I love Gear 5 Bonney, she looks so dope. This is defo one of the most fun and flashy arcs.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty convinced that somehow, Buggy will be the one to get his hands on the One Piece, either the first or last to do so. Honestly the entirety of Buggy's appearances feel like they've been secretly set up for that outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread