One Piece - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 58 Ch. 573 - This Era Will Be Known by Whitebeard's Name

Dex-chan lover
so i got spoiled on Ace death and i was just waiting for it. And all i can say is that Ace is a stupid fucking idiot, so many people laid their lives for your dumb fucking ass and you can't just fucking escape, like this is not even sad. Akainu was just doing his job and Ace got baited SO FUCKING EASILY so idk man, this is more of a rage moment for me than sad. So ultimately they lost this battle because of Ace and his stupid pride

Double-page supporter
lmao i remember i bought a shonen jump magazine to get a yugioh card and this was the first manga chapter i ever read

Dex-chan lover
Pride, its truly amazing and infuriating what people will do in the name of such an emotion.

@gambino that's what makes this good for me though, the fact that he was prideful and was willing to lay down his life for the ones that he loved until the very end

I still remember crying like a little bitch at this moment while watching the anime, it felt surreal..
Nobody dies in One Piece right.. RIGHT?!

Users who are viewing this thread