One Piece

Group Leader
Actually I was thinking that those bounties were not so impressive since it's in yen ha ha 😆

if anyone has found a torrent/mega of the scans that were uploaded here, especially the Null/Nitoryu era stuff, please dm a link to me.

Internet Archive used to have all of those precious scans in one massive torrent, but then the June lawsuit happened before I thought to archive stuff I like...

really don't want to have to download pages one-by-one from some aggregator that probably uses a shitty watermark, and I'll be damned if I reread using Viz's shitty naming conventions and SFX replacements. (leave my どーーーん's alone dammit)

INFORMATION ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1000
-Luffy up to the 5th floor, thanks to Shishilian and Inuarashi's group that he was able to reach the roof.
-Marco blocked the King's and Queen's attacks and threw Zoro onto the roof.
-Yamato said that Oden's "diary" wrote "Young pirates will come to the New World in 20 years."
Ace remembers something Luffy told him about his dream, when Ace and Sabo laughed together (scene in chapter 585). Though they both believe that Luffy can do it.
-Ace told Yamato not to laugh, Yamato wouldn't laugh because her Pirate King said the same.
-Yamato gave Ace a Vivre card.
-Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and Killer Vs. Kaidou and Big Mom.
-Kaidou: "Say it again before we do! What do you want to be the VUA?"
- Kinemon and Kowloon Bao were given stairs thanks to the powers of the Law.
-Luffy recalled the people he met in Wano Kingdom.
-Luffy attacks Kaido with Gomu Gomu no Red Rock (looks like a new move). Image in post only is for illustration purpose.
-Big Mom said with Kaido: "Why did you let it hit like that?"
-Luffy: "I am Monkey D. Luffy. I will surpass you and become" Pirate King "."
-Franky- One piece FC
Read chap 1000 fake: http://bblink.com/one-piece-episode-1000-fake

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Chapter 1000 has been marked as Unavailable, and will be made viewable when the chapter officially releases in Japan next week.

Refer to Rule 2.6; Uploading a scanlated chapter before the official raw chapter is released in the original country is prohibited, unless an appropriate delay is used.

Oh ben mince alors ! Comment ça je peux pas profiter de la grillade de carpe ? :x
Le plus grand des pirates ce sera pas LG en tout cas...

We're finally there bois... Luffy is flexing
OMG... I've been waiting for 5 years

oden predicted the future which means probably in laugh tale the story was there in full with the ending im just wondering how the fight after black beard will be

Fed-Kun's army
If luffy actually beats both kaido and big mom at the same time then its going to be insanely hard for the next villain to pose a threat.

Double-page supporter
the mindset of 1 raters: "uuuuuh it's sooo looooong and it's art style isn't big eyes anime girl uuuuhhhh, it's shounen so it's gotta be bad i'm going to go back to watching fate without any clue of what's happening and say it's a masterpiece because it's pretty" if you have other criticism that's fine, but please read a single chapter before calling something shit

Dex-chan lover
@orelnya
it's not accepting because validation process yada yada
also it won't pass through because of licensing and all that, which is why all the updates lead to a separate site

Users who are viewing this thread