One Piece

5 versions of chapter 966 is great and all but can someone please translate the missing chapters?

if they are uploaded and turn out to be the official release I will end the one who did it

Double-page supporter
I'm beginning to see parallels between this current arc and the tale of the 47 Ronin. Not bad.

@josmaker2mk: Well, seems you have grown out of the series. I feel sorry for you but if this happens you should just drop it. What is the point in reading something you do not enjoy anymore because you are not part of the target-audience anymore or are unable to adjust your demands? And yes, the flashbacks are necessary and still among the best parts of this manga. And of course you have to know about Odens story. Otherwise you will not get the emotional connection and many other things. Do you even know the first thing about storytelling? Geez, people like you are just freaking annoying since all you do is complain that the story is not over. Good thing Oda does not give a damn about fools like you and still crafts his story with detail and with care for the clear majority who still enjoys following it.

You know, the official translation of chapter 974 is incomprehensible, I had to read also TheCupboard's one to really understand what was going on.

Are 834-965 really unavailable in English atm? This quality of scans on other sites is...not great, so I really hope they go back up here soon.

@likm
Taste and the things you might like or not simply change with you as you age. It's not that bad as it sounds, you just need to dig deeper to find things you like. So, its not an impossible mission.

With OP i might still stand all the aspects that i completely dislike. But i prefer to let more time pass by, and just watch/ read everything when its finished.

Fed-Kun's army
@me474:
No, it's just that Wano is an Edo-Era Japan styled island. The reason we see Whitebeard and Roger is because we finally learn about the story of Oden, the guy in the center.
Turns out Oden is the son of the shogun and was meant to be the leader, but decided to join Roger's crew and went on adventures. That's how he met his wife, had kids, and subsequently lost control of Wano. We also learn that the island of Raftel is actually called Laugh Tale and that whatever they found there had the whole crew laughing like hell.
Oden's story was probably one of the best background stories out there!

@TwilightFaze
@Smizzle
my bad , i did drop it because it took so long to finish so i would rather bing read it (if it ever finish when i am alive ) since i tend to forget it so easily and since the time skip i felt like the crew have too much fanservice that make me not attached to them anymore as much as before (especially nami and zoro )
and the joke that's big mom's arc (honestly the worst arc in the whole manga)
but i was a bit curious about the volume nevertheless

Users who are viewing this thread