One Point Advice Yankee - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
JFsGvBx.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I gotta remember that advice for when I make fried chicken next time.

Aggregator gang
That last panel should probably something more like "Maybe "my pants ate the ice cream!" would have been better?"

Dex-chan lover
when your preconceive first impression of someone is so completely turn on its head that it leave you stun...

Dex-chan lover
This is the way to raise your kids y'all. Positive reinforcement with no shouting and no screaming. What's important is to teach them how to deal with problems.

MD@Home
This is great XD! Can definitely see cute moments already from the premise 😏

Dex-chan lover
As long as it wasn't blueberry ice cream or equivalent. Difficult to remove the stains. Seeing how it's Japan, it was probably some tea or bean flavour...

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroww Eh, ice creams come and go in myriad flavours, with the manufacturers trying to find new types to attract consumers. Some of them are so successful they stick around and are copied by competitors, some disappear after a season. Blueberry/bilberry is nothing strange. Quite often it's actually blueberry (bilberry) plus raspberry. Traditionally, when talking about preserves, that combination is called the "queen jam" or "queen's jam" over here. So, it would be Queen Ice Cream.

Bilberry is a relative of blueberry, only smaller and more flavourful. In practice, in food, you might not be able to tell the difference.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme I have never heard of a Bilberry before. And how do you know all this? Are you some cliche Great Sage in an isekai manga? lmao

Users who are viewing this thread