One Point Advice Yankee - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Contributor
@jazz9
You misspelled "jam".

jam.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So I'm guessing that her sister is actually the tomboy he just helped out a chapter ago. They live in a small world.

Dex-chan lover
ANOTHER ONE ADDED TO THE HAREM

MY MANS PICKING UP ENTIRE FAMILIES WHAT A CHAD

Double-page supporter
man every chapter of this brightens my day when I read it

Dex-chan lover
Just realized that he looks like the penguin on this shirt... Lmaooooooo

Group Leader
gdi he's such a good boi. TTvTT

Who else is fully prepared to implement Sakurai-niisan's advice?! JUST ME????

Dex-chan lover
ONE CUP uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh are you 100% sure about that

MD@Home
Aw man, I was expecting something more cheesy and cringy... but tbh that was the best line they could've gone with TT^TT so much respect for Onii-san

Dex-chan lover
@leusee Perspiring one cup of sweat per foot on warm days is right, but your shoes only absorb that amount if you are wearing them while sweating. So maybe less likely for Japanese with their indoor shoes/slippers.
But if you wear your shoes all day long (American way?) then yeap, one cup of sweat per shoe is pretty certain to be absorbed. (Try taking them off when you don't need to have them on. ;)

Dex-chan lover
@Simpleton I thought people normally sweat 600-700 but ~236 ml per foot seems a bit extreme considering there's the rest of the body to consider

Dex-chan lover
@leusee No, I actually googled around first and the "cup per foot" was the correct number - for possible, i.e. potential perspiration.

Like you say, a normal person on a normal day will perspire less, so the feet will also perspire less than the maximum potential.
But on the other hand, feet are usually the "most dressed" part of the body, in that you might have thick sneakers even when the rest of the body is fairly lightly dressed. So the feet will comparatively sweat more.
(Also, some deoderants for your armpits are actually antiperspirants that will stop your glands from being able to release sweat. If the "normal numbers" include that, then feet will also sweat comparatively more)

(Also, and I haven't double checked these numbers in any way, but it seems like 20% of your sweat glands might be on your two feet)

Supporter
@Simpleton One one hand: eeew! On the other: Interesting info.

I can believe the cup of sweat thing. When I was doing a lot of ballroom dance it was pretty much required to bring extra socks and undershirts. You get used to it and at a certain level no-one really cares anymore, but it still felt gross as hell.

That kinda stuff is also why I stick to tennis shoes with a fair bit of mesh. Gotta love that breeze.

Double-page supporter
Hmm two for one deal. An Imouto + Nee-san. MC is going to have trouble making a decision.

inb4 committed long distant relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread