One Point Advice Yankee

Kinda repetitive. There's some nice moments, like when he's hanging out with the cram school girl, but I hope there'll be more character development and relationships between the characters so it isn't just the same joke over and over again.

Double-page supporter
I just started reading this with rather low expectations, but it's a really pleasant one. Can barely wait for more.

@Trueflame001 This might be kinda sad (I don't know, you tell me), but I enjoy seeing acts of kindness like this, even if they are fictional. I feel as though I don't really see them a lot, especially nowadays when people are even more sequestered from each other than they were before.

Double-page supporter
@Trueflame001
That seems to be the unfortunate curse of many slice of life manga. The author comes up with a funny joke and makes that their premise, but is unable to expand beyond that. Perhaps their time constraints are too tight as they have to pump out new chapters faster than they can come up with new ideas, or perhaps their premise was itself too limiting. Ideally a comedy manga should have a world and characters that lend themselves to all sorts of comedic situations à la Gintama.

this is so pure. i love the fact this slice of life manga doesn’t forget any of the characters he gives advice to

Dex-chan lover
Ya know, as amazing as this is, I don't think I could handle longer chapters. The wholesome levels are just too bloody high already, if they were extended?

Users who are viewing this thread