One Point Advice Yankee

I read this before sleeping but now I can't sleep because of the smile on my face

I would recommend anyone and everyone to read this it's not often a manga can make me have super visual face expressions and I can't seem to stop smiling after reading it. I got so much energy from this that I can't even contain and while I'm not perfect in any way shape or form I can relate to how the main character is because I too have a bit of a problem with how I want people to be happy but in my case I tend to make that a priority instead of taking care of myself. I got a lot of insight from this as well and I feel that I want to be a better man while reading it. I think this manga is the best manga I've ever read cause it taught me so much on how normal it is to ask for help. I can give you a little sample of how I have a problem with asking for help: I moved away from home about 1,5 years ago and since I'm just a young adult this was the perfect way for me to learn about being an adult and taking care of myself while keeping my place in check and order. I've not once asked any of my families (divorced parents with their own partners) for help even though I really should of asked for it but because I don't want to be a bother I can't make myself do it. I'm certain that if I get a bad fever or something similar I wouldn't ask for help, I would just power through cause that's how I've done it up till now even though I have such amazing friends and family. Reading this made me realise a bit more that it's fine to ask for help and asking for it may even bring good results for both participants. And I also need to express myself more to others but anyways there's a lot I need to get better at but at least I'm not clueless on what it is. Love this manga and I'm starting to love myself too. I hope that if you read this you're doing amazing too <3

The FMC is cute and the feedback is great, but the yankee's style is really cringe for me :(

There needs to be a wholesome tag that is only put on stories that everyone who reads it agrees that its wholesome as hell.

Y'know, this manga is painful. Painfully sweet. I feel like I need some black coffee to drink while reading it just to balance out all that sugar LMAO

Waaaaah you can’t leave us like that!!! I need to know what happened ahhhhhh he’s blushingggggg 😩💕

Nooo you can't stop there !! How am i supposed to sleep after this ?? I need to know what happened

Users who are viewing this thread