One Punch-Man - Ch. 182

Contributor
Ahh interesting. With this we can have mangadex discussions about OPM again. That quip from tatsumaki about AI generated images must be awfully modern, I wonder what was in the original web comic.

Dex-chan lover
I can finally stop checking the viz website every few days to see if this has updated.

Dex-chan lover
I always wondered why his series isn't on MangaPlus for me. If I go to Viz, they say it's there for my location but MP doesn't have it.

Reactions: Ore
Fed-Kun's army
Ahh interesting. With this we can have mangadex discussions about OPM again. That quip from tatsumaki about AI generated images must be awfully modern, I wonder what was in the original web comic.
As I heard, Tatsumaki basically disappeared from the webcomic after the fight. She's gotten a lot more development in the manga.

Group Leader
I appreciate that there's a link to the official publisher website, but aren't a single link in the main page enough? This is just an annoying spam.

Dex-chan lover
It just says the chapter is available on mangaplus and doesn't even link the actual chapter. Will they ever fix it or i better block Viz to not see the empty chapter spam?

The fan translation from the opm subreddit is so much better

And its updated almost instantly

Aggregator gang
It just says the chapter is available on mangaplus and doesn't even link the actual chapter. Will they ever fix it or i better block Viz to not see the empty chapter spam?
I always wondered why his series isn't on MangaPlus for me. If I go to Viz, they say it's there for my location but MP doesn't have it.
I guess it's just not avaible in our region. So i bet one need to use vpn to see it. I'll read from other sources till they last

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Region locked? This is why people pirate and behave like dicks on the internet. Fuck corpo.

Users who are viewing this thread