One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 110

I laughed when i saw the helicopter. Looks like a peanut sprouting tentacles.

YES ONE should just do this version i like the story a lot more than murata's version.I really hope he is back

Double-page supporter
i'm so glad this is back, i'm sick of murata's version.

@Bana same, I feel the murata version has been filled with lots of padding and unnecessary exposition and overall completely ruins the pacing that One sets when he is by himself. Flashier, but with less substance.

@Disrupted I don't really mind much of the added content. I liked Metal Bat having extra screentime, the added interactions between Garou and Tareo along with King and Saitama, and the S-Class Hero introductions. Being able to see Watchdog Man in action was enough of a selling point, regardless of how short it was. Finally, I really enjoyed the additions made with Garou v. Bang and Bomb. The only real issue I had was that the Tournament arc really dragged. Hoping the anime adaption condenses it to make it more tolerable.

I'm thinking all the additions to the story were written because ONE intended to make certain parts of the Monster Association arc have more impact. It's hard to say at this point since it has yet to finish in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Well no wonder we were not getting any updates, Warn was fucking killed!

Users who are viewing this thread