One-Punch Man

Guys! Three new fabulous, amazing redrawn/rewritten chapters have just been released: https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156636232823

If anyone doesn't know already, Yusuke is redrawing older chapters to fit with the story for later on. Thats why the phoenix man fight was redone and the sweet mask fight too

Yeah, exactly. Next chapter should be released on July, 3 according to Amazon.

New redrawn are amazing! So much depth added to Phoenix Man and, if you've read few last chapters of the webcomic, can clearly see the influence and where the story is going.

Meh, these redraws was a total waste of time, we just lost more than 3 chapters of new material on these dumb redraws nobody asked for.

It mentioned 101 had new frames added and I see those now in comparing to my old read but it's not flagged as updated chapters, any way to do that? Also can someone please fix the One Punch-Man vs One-Punch Man inconsistency in naming? Really should all be the same for this manga.

Double-page supporter
welp, gotta get used to fact that Murata is perfectionist i guess...

Group Leader
entitled free online-readers complain about redraws

Yea, me too, these redraws add more depth to the upcoming story (as seen in the webcomic) and more Saitama!

I suppose Murata have to change the dialogues in chap 127 as well.
x28.png

Yeah, must be in his task list.
@OnePunchDio (love the pseudo) - neat idea! Monako is best girl ;)

BTW, if you are looking for great YouTuber for OPM, check out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFhZ8fPV_KKRrs4zT2LHwjg

Banned
Oh phoo... ran out of content.

At least I haven't had to witness best girl dying yet though... though I wish a few more of those monster girls could have survived.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Soti Note: It wasn't a spoiler. It isn't like anyone who hasn't been through the comic's comments sections all along could even know who I'm referring to, idiot mod.

Users who are viewing this thread