One-Punch Man

oh damn
they really did remove the english ones eh
and here i thought that it stopped publishing

Dex-chan lover
Dammit. Looks like I'll have to recheck some of the manga I read to see if they were striked.

Contributor
When I first came onto mangadex I was super surprised to see that all of one punch man was available for free, kinda sad to see it go though. This shit got me into manga 😔

Is there a good way to track when chapters come out so I can look for them somewhere?

Omfg, reading on via is fucking torture, one wrong click it’ll redirect u, the some of the text are cut out, it’s so fucking hard

Reading on viz is both basic and complicated, not in a good way, in a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad way

Superb art, consistent plot and lovely characters. This Manga gathers all the shounen's cliches and turn them into a masterpiece.

Shame the chapters have been purged at this moment 😢

Mod Edit: Removed entire post since poster felt the need to go back and remove Mod edits. You've lost your comment privileges for a very long time.

could always learn spanish xd

seriously tho whoever translates these does a good job of picking among the few words I remember in spanish

Fed-Kun's army
ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Let's choose one way of numbering, either all 134.2 or all 134.5. the current way is confusing af.

Users who are viewing this thread