One-Punch Man

Though the manga is available in other servers offered by Tachiyomi, they don't seem to be the same English translation. I very much enjoyed this one. Any way to differentiate it? I'm new to this.

How do I know the translation is different?
When Saitama complains about monologues, he says it should be max. 10 words. Example attached.
5cb.jpg

This version says 20. There are other subtle changes too.
1577051580087.png

Anyhow, I much prefer the translation I was reading before.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could let me know how to download/find the version Mangadex was using.

Thank you very much.

Pretty sure there was a legal request to have them removed alongside a few others.

Didn't realize until much later, but apparently it was taken down by the same company infamous for its bad sailor moon dub turning female lovers into Alabama cousins

"Legal"...

Small firm from one country is apparently govern whole english-speaking world business.

@Shizzara exactly my point, this the only "respecful site" which just means using it is a pain in the ass since shit gets deleted ALL THE TIME, for example there was a banner for refugees from Kissmanga a few days ago, why should they bother using a site that delets its content instead of a dozen different sites that don't? User friendly UI and dark mode don't matter if the thing you want to read is gone.

Double-page supporter
The chapters disappeared...

Ffs did another team remove their chapters just to be dick ?!

This it it boiz, the corporates are at it again, all us poor fucks don't deserve to read it. It is a luxury and only the spoilt rich kids can shell out their McDonalds money for it. Me, i'll probably mow a fucking non-existant lawn in my 3rd world country.

Fed-Kun's army
IMPORTANT NEWS:

English scans on OPM have been banned on Mangadex due to a copywrite strike from Jump. The webcomic hasnt been banned (yet) either because it is not licensed by jump, or because it is free anyway, i cant remember which.

If you want to read it in English from now on, you can go to the OPM subreddit.

Here is chapter 134 in english:

https://m.imgur.com/a/jxK8RtK#32hbMPn

Erm.... well, I can read it in Russian, but... (-_-)

Disappearing translations are surely annoying.

Aggregator gang
RIP One Punch Man (in english). Here's hoping this site won't go down like so many others in the past. I remember mangafox having probably more than half their titles DMCA'd at one point.

@POCOCOPO can't you read the latest chapters officially on Viz? Even if, as you say, you're in a third world country without lawns (didn't think lawns were a sign for first world countries; I thought it was old people and bad cartoons) you should be able to access Viz in the same way you can access this website. And in the instance of being region blocked, use Tor Browser or other free VPN.

Users who are viewing this thread