One Room Rakuen - Oneshot

Power Uploader
The translation is bad, but the story itself is amusing. Hope to see more from the artist.

Dex-chan lover
i don't actually know how to feel about this
on one side he should have tried to do some shit about his life earlier
on the other literally everyone treated him like shit, so where would the confidence for doing something about his life come from? not everyone can take shit from others and say "that's it im going chimp mode"

what i can say is proud dad W
It’s more he only made excuses to not try and make things more difficult than they needed to be. There’s a reason that sons need Dads dads teach sons that the world is cruel but you can’t make excuses for yourself as tempting as it is

Dex-chan lover
Gotta confes i came here unprepared, fill with lust from some ss from some panels. But no, i was hit again and again. Why in such a moment of my life? Was this heaven or hell?

It was difficult to read this with teary eyes. when i saw the first page i was like oh haha this would be a funny oneshot with a bit ecchi but holy shiet the emotional rollercoaster i had. Shintaro's story. its like i saw a redemption arc. and how his dad made Shintaro realize everything, what was Shintaro's mistakes which led to Shintaro's redemption was beautiful, and on that page when it was revealed that was his dad, it was emotional. Then Shintaro went back to start again and help his mother. Beautiful ending. With also showing a new tenant has come while the Hell and Heaven side waits for her. maybe Satan of Hell and Michael of Heaven, Hell and Heaven are the good guys.
Some of the dialogues felt personal a bit cause i am kinda in the same place as him, not that close but yeah almost in the same road, as i am trying to improve hope this state will change.
Masterpiece Oneshot.

Users who are viewing this thread