One Sided Love

Hello translator team. Thank you so much for your hard work. I loved both the manhua you have translated.. hope to keep reading your work... Best of luck and lots of love <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Contributor
For whoever can edit info on titles:
MangaUpdates ID: 147888

I came here after read on mangago. Was very difficult to search this tittle because does not appear when you put the tittle in the search. I finally fund when i look a link in mangago

There is a problem with ch17. The images are all broken apart in pieces. There are like 5758 pieces of images. Can't even see what's in the images, let alone read it. ToT Please Help! I don't have problems with any of the other chapters.

hello
i try to read the chap 17 but they are all broken or in piece and when I load a window for this chapter my firefox crash. :'(

Power Uploader
Please note that we are aware of the issue with Chapter 17, and are currently trying to get in touch with the scanlation group themselves regarding the matter.

Group Leader
@Lorraine : I wanna answer your question since before, well, just my opinion tho, but, I'm afraid that'll be a spoiler haha

Group Leader
This is the link to where it's being serialised: https://www.webcomics.app/reader.html?mangaId=5b4c5e3a5bf9ca5f596c0e56&index=1

They translated the names of the characters/adapted them to English names and the chapters are not caught up yet (they're currently at chapter 8)

Users who are viewing this thread