One Step Toward Freedom

Heads Up, if you came here to find a great manga,manhwa or even manhua then you came the the Right(Wrong) place.
this one is a GAG manga with Transfer and Martial realms as a Theme. it's funny but it's not something cool or anything like that nor something like a heroic character type of story. when i saw Thanos's Gauntlet, i laughed because i didn't expect it.
but it is still okay to read while waiting the Better stories out there to update or get released, which usually take a month or a week to update. however you shouldn't expect this to be great, but you could try reading it yourself from chapter 1 to 50 then you can drop it afterwards if you didn't like this story.

- also
this has some good parts which is under all of those annoying parts of the story which is sad, like that part of chapter 44. when he was shown his family because of the test, he got so mad because he basically just want to go home since he was originally just one of regular teen high schooler or early university student type of dude. then after that chapter it would be bad again because the point of this story is Comedy than actual action.[\spoiler]

Dex-chan lover
The score was 666
43 vote for 10
34 vote for 1
Is this a coincidence?
nope-no-way.gif

@Readingnrating
*Martial peak
*Apotheosis
*Tales of demon and gods(This is dangerous because Mad snail might drop this master piece for me)
*Yuan zun
*Battle trough the heavens
*Soul land(TBH I didn't read this yet but they said this is actually a good manhua)
*The great ruler(I didn't read this yet because i'm waiting for BTTH and WDQK to be finished)
*Moshi fanren/The last human
*I have mansion in the post-apocalyptic world(this is funny and there's so many sexual thing so i warn you and you might not like this)
*Strongest anti M.E.T.A (Some people don't like this but I like this manhua sometimes it's cringe)

There's some good that I didn't include and I didn't remember(I'm lazy), and i'm gonna bear this manhua.

Abbsssooolluuutteee gaaaarrrbaaagggeee~

After coming across a bunch of Chinese mangas like this, I’m literally starting to think they have no sense of humour or a concept of humiliation at all... Are they so fkin twisted that this degree of pettiness & wronging is completely normal for them?!? It’s really fucked-up.

Story is garbage & won’t make you laugh if you’ve EVER read a cultivation series before or are over 14 years old in humour-taste. Yes, that’s how offensive of a literature piece this is.

read in mangatoon for official + advance chapter
chapter 139 has released 19 hours ago

title : free walker

Hi guys, no offense, it's just to know if I will drop or not. Will the MC be annoying like this during all the manhua or it is just at the beginning?

Users who are viewing this thread