One week grace period for new registered users :rejected:

Can there be a one week grace period for new registered users before they can upload chapters. Who ever is uploading fake chapters to promote that manga 41 or what ever is starting to get annoying.

Also can all the groups be locked (Upload restriction) to who ever created it and only leave only one group open for those not in a group, posting solo, or for what ever reasons, etc. I don't see the reasoning in why there is a need to create new groups when you can just hijack the numerous amount of groups that have no Upload restriction to it.

Aggregator gang
I agree, but it should be a month old. commenting would be allowed, but it needs continuous activity for a month. not just ghosting. actually reading and stuff on a singular account. multiple accounts made from the same ip could be banned if that IP address has been flagged for troll uploading.

Dex-chan lover
as @LygarX said, i can agree with a grace-period upload restriction. that should deter some spammers off. most ppl sign up for reading the mangas anyway and if the groups can't wait, they can always ask the mods or a power uploader to do it for them in the meantime i reckon

is a Reindeer
VIP
@leyuen Rejected because it causes more of a nuisance for legit new uploaders to the site who have to wait a week after making an account to upload. We allow new users to make new manga, new groups. Uploading chapters is pretty much in the same realm. Plus there's nothing really stopping spammers from just making accounts and having them on hold until the time period is over and uploading then. There's better ways to detect spam, such as using the chapter content itself.

Users who are viewing this thread