Onee-chan wa Game o Suruto Hito ga Kawaru Onee-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - The Nostalgic Sister

Group Leader
Onee chan's cheeky smile is not holding the fort anymore. Honestly, I started reading this because of the cover of volume 2. When does she appear? I'm guessing (based on the title) that we'll be introduced to her with a new family?

Supporter
I remember being able to beat Time Crisis II with just one token as a kid.

I can't do it now though lol.
image.png

old-man.gif

Dex-chan lover

I beat that one sniper arcade long time ago. Can't remember its name but had similar plot to Time Crisis just with Sniper.

Man... I wish arcade cabinets come back again in my area. Sweatshops full of League and DotA is just too boring.

Group Leader
Onee chan's cheeky smile is not holding the fort anymore. Honestly, I started reading this because of the cover of volume 2. When does she appear? I'm guessing (based on the title) that we'll be introduced to her with a new family?
She'll be appearing pretty soon.

Dex-chan lover
I beat that one sniper arcade long time ago. Can't remember its name but had similar plot to Time Crisis just with Sniper.

Man... I wish arcade cabinets come back again in my area. Sweatshops full of League and DotA is just too boring.
I know what arcade game you're talking about, but I also forgot the name lol.

I'm not good at that game though, I suck at sniping.

Dex-chan lover
I know what arcade game you're talking about, but I also forgot the name lol.

I'm not good at that game though, I suck at sniping.
I actually developed bad eyesight due to it :kek:

My left eye, 'cause I'm a leftie, sees everything in a blurry fashion than my right. Still good enough for me to read letters 2 meters away from me :kek:

Dex-chan lover

All my best gaming achievements are from where i was a kid.
People always talk shit about gamer kids, but i just can't feel the same obsession to get the highest scores, or clearing the game with no continues.

Users who are viewing this thread