Onee-chan wa Game o Suruto Hito ga Kawaru Onee-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - The Nostalgic Sister

Dex-chan lover
Were people expecting romantic progress here? This seems to just be a slice of life and an excuse to throw out a bunch of video game references.

and ofc cute naked girls. So I'm satisfied.
There is a subset of readers that only think a manga is readable if the plot speedruns the relationship

Supporter
Onee chan's cheeky smile is not holding the fort anymore. Honestly, I started reading this because of the cover of volume 2. When does she appear? I'm guessing (based on the title) that we'll be introduced to her with a new family?
She'll be appearing pretty soon.
1uqxmh.gif

Dex-chan lover
Were people expecting romantic progress here? This seems to just be a slice of life and an excuse to throw out a bunch of video game references.

and ofc cute naked girls. So I'm satisfied.
I'm just kind of disappointed that apparently there isn't gonna be much teasing of the boy in the future.
That was the strong point of the manga for me.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter really turned the fan service up to 11 huh...

Dex-chan lover
This was fun for the first 5 chapters or so, but if this is going to deteriorate (or more like, it already did) into yet another episodic series with reference/game of the day with nothing else, then yeah, I'm good.

Dex-chan lover
Yuu is so pretty oh my goodness. It's always good seeing her happy and naked.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
This is all other the place and doesn't even feel like there is going to be a story or romance even. Hopefully it gets better in a couple chapters
maybe the story is boobs, so this was the most story centric chapter so far

Users who are viewing this thread