Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Is it a coincidence that they all lose arms while that one "elf" has like 20 arms? Is there some joke that the mangaka is making that's too high IQ for me?
Anyways, another Kino chapter, although not as Kino as the previous one.

Dex-chan lover
maybe some time later we'll find out the mangaka's got a thing for arms like Elden Ring did for hands

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I heared about arm race but this is ridiculous.
Also all three sisters are badass.

Dex-chan lover
Is this caught up to the raws? Truther's initial rush through the chapters had me spoiled.

Contributor
So taking the cheat lowers your authorisation level, making Hinako a “regular code holder”. Which might be useful in whatever ‘facility’ she’s been dropped into?

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know if chapter 15 has been released? Or are we currently caught up.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap this series is so dam good I can't wait to see more chapters in the future.

Thanks everyone over that worked on the translation for this

Dex-chan lover
I just read this whole thing on a whim. Wow! What a story! The arts were brutally beautiful. The pacing was nice and brisk. Great stuffs.

Dex-chan lover
So many things to comment about:
  • The super-powerful giantess is a big crybaby
  • The MC is a powerless cripple
  • The antagonist is a cheat-wielding powerhouse that still gets her shit pushed in
  • The isekai world is a place that has learned to farm cheat-holders for their powers and sell their skins/ heads as cute accessories
  • Technology and magic are roughly equal; neither having a definitive edge over the other
  • Spaceships?! In my fantasy isekai?!
  • Vengeance doesn't stop in our world.
  • I will kill you, travel to the new world, and kill you there, too. I will kill you as many times as it takes for you to understand just how badly you have wronged me
  • Death Rewind is a shitty cheat.
  • Nobody is your friend; everyone has an agenda. Everyone. Even your friends. Especially your friends.

Also, I heard that the normal translator for the series has gone radio silent. I would really like someone else to pick this up again. Probably my favorite story.

Dex-chan lover
This manga still lives rent free in my head so I can't help but check for updates - hoping it continues strongly and that the updates keep coming 🙏

Dex-chan lover
The series is SO FREAKIN HYPE man! Binged it all this week, just pure peak! A big thanks for all involved with the translation and scanlation, hope someone picks it up again!

Users who are viewing this thread