Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
considering the size of the chapters thats some mighty quick translations

Banned
THANK YOU for translating the newspaper snippet on page 21 which goon squad didn't. I had the most retarded arguments with people unable to read japanese and thus insisting that Hinako got raped by the priest. Sure it might look that way, but even after telling people it's about suicide nobody would listen. Well future chapters did clear it up for EOPs but i have to give my thanks for making the effort and understanding the importance of such a little detail. You got yourself a fan.

Group Leader
heya, just wanted to say I appreciate the work ur doing. wanted to ask if i should just let u take over (given the speed ur going might as well) or do I keep going with what I do.

• meguuusad
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Glad 2 be reading this one again

The 'i am a murderer' page is so damm gorgeous , didn't appreciate that one enough the first time through

Dex-chan lover
So you're going to continue scanlating this? Cuz that's some high quality scans right there.

Fed-Kun's army
heya, just wanted to say I appreciate the work ur doing. wanted to ask if i should just let u take over (given the speed ur going might as well) or do I keep going with what I do.
Heya. I'm not really sure how long it will take me to catch up to the current chapters, I could get there in a week or I might burn out and take two months, so it's really up to you. I do plan to keep going with the untranslated raws once I reach the end of the volume raws (11.5) though.

Group Leader
Heya. I'm not really sure how long it will take me to catch up to the current chapters, I could get there in a week or I might burn out and take two months, so it's really up to you. I do plan to keep going with the untranslated raws once I reach the end of the volume raws (11.5) though.
I mean, it takes 2 months for 1 chapter to come out, so you'll catch up probably around the time chapter 12 comes along. Now, given the release schedule it'll probably take a long ass time for the next volume to come out though (assuming it's 4 chapters per volume, that's 8 months per volume). So then, I'll just have you take over. If you stop or I get impatient, I'll translate the next chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread