Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

So chronologically, the bulk of this chapter happens before chapter 5. After they separate from the caravan Hinako Yuri Corp heads to talk with the Wisest. Hinako says her clan does not have the permission to accept new members yet, and promises to Takeru they will consider it when she does.

As Hinako and co are in the giant village, Takeru is dismembered in the capital.

The last panel is a time skip to after chapter 5 - the Hinako and company arrive at the capital.

I always feel sorry for him. Sure, he was stupid for falling for stripper-adventurers 5 minutes after the warning. But he's a 14 YO boy, he didn't deserve this.

Also, that is the best take on the "adventurer" clothes that women use in shounen isekai. It's a huge immersion breaker for me when the love interest women are wearing lingerie and everybody else is wearing medieval clothes

Contributor
So chronologically, the bulk of this chapter happens before chapter 5. After they separate from the caravan Hinako Yuri Corp heads to talk with the Wisest. Hinako says her clan does not have the permission to accept new members yet, and promises to Takeru they will consider it when she does.

As Hinako and co are in the giant village, Takeru is dismembered in the capital.

The last panel is a time skip to after chapter 5 - the Hinako and company arrive at the capital.
Yep must be.

Dex-chan lover
I was drinking water when I read that zettai ryouiki is a fucking cheat skill, and I struggled to not literally spit it out. Thats amazing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming that Zettai Ryouiki in this sense is going to be related to its origin (as a shortened form of the Japanese term for A.T. Fields from Evangelion; the author's a mecha fan after all) and nothing at all to do with skirt/stocking/thigh proportions. So an energy/magic field surrounding the user that can be used for various purposes like as a barrier and such and/or the ability to control things within said field.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm assuming that Zettai Ryouiki in this sense is going to be related to its origin (as a shortened form of the Japanese term for A.T. Fields from Evangelion; the author's a mecha fan after all) and nothing at all to do with skirt/stocking/thigh proportions. So an energy/magic field surrounding the user that can be used for various purposes like as a barrier and such and/or the ability to control things within said field.
That's almost certainly the case, but I'm invoking my right to one comedy translation (or lack of translation) per chapter. And I'm also banking that it will never come up again (watch this bite me in the ass).

Dex-chan lover
I like to believe it's the power to give every girl a skirt and thigh high socks

Dex-chan lover
Was wondering why she put that cloth around her bust.
Just realised that it is to stop her boobs from getting hit by the 🏹

There are some serious 40k vibes. That thing is closer to a Dark Eldar than most elves. Which is impressive given how absolutely terrifying they are.

Dex-chan lover
The armor of the other girl resembles Noel danchou from Hololive. The shoulder guard and headpiece.

Aggregator gang
This is like the third isekai I've come across where the initial setup is its in a medieval fantasy land but revealed there's technology more advanced than our own.

Love this trope, kinda wish theyd have waited a bit to fully reveal it though. Like give us hints and tidbits here and there then drop the nuke (maybe literally) on us.

Users who are viewing this thread