Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Wow, you really do a magnificent job of this. And all by yourself too? Very impressive.
Also, I believe there's a typo on Page 36. It says "You can manipulate you claok" instead of "cloak".
Anyways, fantastic job, keep up the great work!

Dex-chan lover
That opening image making their shadows look like they are dancing together and this entire fight scene was just fire. Best manga chapter that I've seen in a long, long time.

Fed-Kun's army
WOW what a chapter everything is good. this is amazing thanks for the translation

Wonder if time will rewind again
Considering the fact that 3 rewinds had already happened so far, it's pretty unlikely story-wise that this would lead to another rewind. Although it could rewind again if Junko sees another way around her confrontation with Hinako or finds a reason to stop with the fights.

Or it could be neither, who knows ¯\(ツ)

Dex-chan lover
Holy Shit, Man. Thank you for translations!

This chapter was absolutely beautiful and is no wonder, whatsherface is rewinding time like she is on crack.

Dex-chan lover
what a fucking chapter, what a fucking fight bravo

thank you for the tl!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! How many chapters we have at the moment?

Thank you for the chapter! How many chapters we have at the moment?
This is the newest chapter I think. It's not up on bookwalker yet.

Thank you for the translation~

I like how the big imouto who was timid became brave to protect her small oneesama.
Also hopefully we get to know more about the world and the holograph bot (self proclaimed kami-sama)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread