Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.5 - Interlude

Dex-chan lover
That's some really good Junko background right there.
I guess that's a Bad Route right there, or a previous timeline where the Save Point was used, but damn if that doesn't show some of Junko's side.
I was wondering what that whole bit was from an earlier chapter, where we see the sisters outside of the mansion.
Junko's still a cunt, the kind you see in any trailer park, but there's still that human element.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey nice Wendy still have a secret weapon/form (and I just reread her chapter, she's about to activate it before getting her ass beat), that means we'll get to see her again. Nice, I liked her. She's pretty underrated.

Dex-chan lover
The giant god reminds me of this

rqb87e.png

Dex-chan lover
That's some really good Junko background right there.
I guess that's a Bad Route right there, or a previous timeline where the Save Point was used, but damn if that doesn't show some of Junko's side.
I was wondering what that whole bit was from an earlier chapter, where we see the sisters outside of the mansion.
Junko's still a cunt, the kind you see in any trailer park, but there's still that human element.

We know the save point got used already, and that Junko lost to giant god Eris which get trigged if Hinako died.
Hence why in the last attempt Junko avoided fatal attacks on Hinako/try to stop her from using berserker potion.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/df2dfea3-f38b-4021-908c-ddb31b8f167a/30

The giant god reminds me of this

The face reminds me of Asriel (Undertale) :v

Dex-chan lover
so hinako is something that make elis god form more powerfull ?
Or she just the key of elis god form?
I'm confused

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
thank you for the interlude, hm... that context page, so we know Hinako gets at least one more little sister or is it referring to mecha imouto? I hope the sister points get brought up again.

Dex-chan lover
5d's was such a banger of a series. After that I lost touch with the franchise and everything got weird.
I held out a lot longer but the dumbed down rules of Sevens finally turned me away from the series.

le3

Dex-chan lover
so hinako is something that make elis god form more powerfull ?
Or she just the key of elis god form?
I'm confused
I think Hinako death make Elis gone mad thus forcefully revealing her true god form.

Ah no wonder Junko is no where to be seen during the showdown at the spaceship castle, she's too busy being ragdolled :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
There is SO much to unpack here.

Junko was pressured on all sides, caving to the corruption already present in the academy and going full freudian with it. She's furious because Hinako experienced similar circumstances and never compromised, to the point of insanity. But that insanity is something she herself admires, because it is the thing she failed and desires. And Hinako points it out in the most direct way possible, that the thing Junko lacks is Dogma, and Faith. She will never truly feel safe and confident when she's thrown it all away for power.

And they parody it with a taiga dojo of all things. Junko still had a way to make it through, if she was as well put together as she presents herself.

Users who are viewing this thread