Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
I will miss this.

My FBI Agent: "I'll miss you too"
dhcs8ei-a8caf592-0435-4a2a-936f-864de4eedc11.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Guess this is a reality where moms are okay with lesbian pedophiles, they are deep down pedophiles too, or they're too blinded by the cuteness to realize this is all the degeneracy of a lesbian pedophile :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
"Loligamous"

wonder what the feedback of this is like from the JP side of the audience, though i suppose with the cutesy artstyle and it not being a full blown hentai there wouldn't be too many eyebrows raised if this was on someone's shelf
I can't believe that she got away with it until the end.
maybe if the series was like ten chapters long but at 64 i guess they gotta commit to it and not have her arrested at the end, although idk if a cop could arrest just walking in and seeing a little kid kiss an older woman on the mouth bc kids can do pretty chaotic/unpredictable things

Contributor
The loli filled wedding dream is no longer a fantasy for Minori! Finally we know both of them will share their hapiness together and Yu won't be alone, she'll have an even younger gal! A great job from the author and the scanlation team, I know first-hand this is no easy task! And with this, a great series comes to an end... so when we'll have our anime adaptation?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for everything. This is a fun good ending.

So... No more Yuri loli romance with calming story, huh (At least in dex, oh there is one but it has violence so not fun to read but still fine).

Hope there is new series for Yuri loli....

Dex-chan lover
I can just imagine the pushback that something like this would get if it was a male MC. We'd have to wait for the time skip before they got married. It was a fun ride.

Dex-chan lover
man been following this series for years now and to see it finally come to an end....

im really gonna miss this series seriously one of my all time fave series especially yuri loli series

again ima really miss this series

now i wonder will i be able to find another series like this some day as series like this are pretty rare now days sadly..... cause im pretty sure i have read all other ones thats been out i think

but yeah amazing series all the way to the end

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's over too soon... hopefully there'll be a + version sometime in the near future, really curious to see how Minori would handle a non-loli Coco

Users who are viewing this thread