Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Minori-Chan Sensei and The Cultural Festival

It is absolutely absurd how Minori only gets more and more degenerate.... I am repulsed but I keep coming back somehow lmao. Why does the art have to be so gorgeous. At this point I am rooting for Minori and Manaka, at least she is in high school.

Dex-chan lover
@Epsilon04 Do you have a source for your avatar? I'd love to find the artist behind such cute art, but SauceNao has failed me.

@Greenperson47 There's only two ways I can see it working out where everyone's happy. One is harem route, Minori and Manaka get together and Coco joins them when she's old enough. (It's not like they can get married in Japan, only get a partnership certificate with no legal protections.) The other is that as Coco grows up she stops loving Minori, which is quite possible, although a bit sad. I suspect we're not going to get a true ending though, just funny antics until the mangaka runs out of ideas.

Dex-chan lover
@manabi It's from the Adachi to Shimamura light novel, the author makes a chibi drawing for every volume and I'm pretty sure this one was from volume 4.

Users who are viewing this thread