Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Challenging Minori's Delusions

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why i have trouble enjoying this one when i generally don't have particular problems with lolicons mangas in general.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Those are probably the best heart eyes I've seen in a very long time, in page 4.

Their flirting is still absolutely adorable.

A month of not kissing for being able to kiss all the time is an excellent deal.

I'm not sure how their Valentine together is gonna top eating chocolate from Minori's nipples, but I'm really looking forward to it, loved the color pages here, hopefully we get more later.

Koko is starting to think like an adult, it's fine as long as they don't get caught, and it seems keeping secrets actually arouses her, she couldn't be a more perfect fit for Minori if she tried.

Officers, that's her right there. Might as well arrest the comment section as well.

Oh god...

i2VkGCz.jpg

Hold the fuck up, aren't they revealing a little bit too much on page 6? Though I suppose we're already long past the point of no return.

This is the manga where the editor said "no loli nipples". Evidently literally anything else goes, though. lol

Group Leader
still surprised how this manga haven't be cancelled :lul:

anyways... thanks for the work, it was a great chapter :jiji:

Users who are viewing this thread