Oneesan ga Shinryakuchuu!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Well, thems the breaks when your asshole dad pays for EVERYTHING. You either put up with the asshole OR you tell him to kiss your asshole and find a way to balance school, life, and work (you're gonna HAVE to get a job bro). Nothing makes you a man like being disowned. It will either make you or break you.

One bit of advice though ... quit shooting up the club or you WILL make this hard situation WAY WORSE. Should I call it now that she will get preggers and that will start a WHOLE new drama? Smells like baby oil up in this piece ... or was that the lube?

Dex-chan lover
I hope this is not the last we see from the landlady if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Stopped at 15 for some reason I cannot remember even though 16 would have come out a little over a week later. Definitely serendipitous, as 16 would have been an ass place to wait 5 months for. Probably thought the story was kinda going nowhere then and gave off mendokusai to read vibes, though it seems we're going places now? (can't exactly say forward tho)

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't he just snitch on his dad, pretty sure his mom would ripe that bastard a new asshole.
"Yeah I told our son to either stop fucking the daughter of my former mistress or get into a real college" Pretty sure the mom would side with him.

Dex-chan lover
How is onee-san not pregnant at this point?

Also, the dad is a POS. Seriously, this home wrecker needs to take a chainsaw to the nuts
The dad is a cunt true but he was paying for an apartment, art prep school and future tuitions for college for a degree that honestly unless you're lucky you're fucked job wise, the least the kid could do is accept this one demand from the father.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't he just snitch on his dad, pretty sure his mom would ripe that bastard a new asshole.

Mom already knows. She followed him and caught him 10 years ago.

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed together for Aki and have divorce papers in the process.
She is a good woman, but she is not doing herself anyfavors by failing to learn from her past experiences
IDK about Landlady. I don't like her advice but I don't think she made any real mistakes in her life. Had a kid with a husband who died, and she simply had her own personal desires that she furfilled. I saw it more as a temporary release than a long term issue.

Dex-chan lover
You either put up with the asshole OR you tell him to kiss your asshole and find a way to balance school, life, and work (you're gonna HAVE to get a job bro). Nothing makes you a man like being disowned.

Did you hear those tuition costs? 19yo ain't gonna do shit to afford that. Dunno about JP universities, but he'd better have the best sob story ready (and tbf, he does lol) and grab literally every scholarship under the sun if you wanna go to school.

There's also CC (I think, idk how it works in Japan) or simply a cheaper university.

One bit of advice though ... quit shooting up the club or you WILL make this hard situation WAY WORSE.

lol, dude does need to learn what condoms are. Hope Kurena is on BC.

Dex-chan lover

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed together for Aki and have divorce papers in the process.

IDK about Landlady. I don't like her advice but I don't think she made any real mistakes in her life. Had a kid with a husband who died, and she simply had her own personal desires that she furfilled. I saw it more as a temporary release than a long term issue.
The husband didn't die, he cheated on her and then dumped her

Dex-chan lover
Man i feel bad for the landlady. Hope she didn't dissapear completely :(

I didn't mean the cheating part, but the "not supporting through university" part. Pretty sure asian moms hate their children failing university/school. ^^ And if not her alone, the whole family would probably pressure his dad into paying for school.

In a sense, yes. But wouldn't a father support their child's dream career? Like give him a shot and it's up to him to succeed or fail.

The father just wants to control the guy a little longer.
Though to be fair the kid wasn’t helping his case at all. Putting whether he was good at art or not aside, the fact he was skipping classes for toxic cake wasn’t a good look especially knowing he ignored the fact that she was using him to piss dad off. I think dad saw himself in his kid because I genuinely think he had feelings for the chick’s mom so him stopping his son from going the same route isn’t the worst thing he’s done. Doesn’t mean I like dad at all but at same time Mc was just an uninspiring brat who thought he had a moral high ground.

I didn't mean the cheating part, but the "not supporting through university" part. Pretty sure asian moms hate their children failing university/school. ^^ And if not her alone, the whole family would probably pressure his dad into paying for school.
Though a big factor goes into what type of school which is why on top of everything they gave him a ticket home. They would be more than happy to pay for school if they knew that it would lead to a more guaranteed secure income like law or medicine. That’s the thing with minority families.

Users who are viewing this thread