Oneesan ga Shinryakuchuu!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
If I wanted to read yuri or NTR, I would’ve read yuri or NTR. This is so stupid, you don’t get to sexually assault someone just because you are the same gender or friends. This isn’t hot, just disturbing

Group Leader
Wow, the morality in this thread... like our boy didn't fuck another girl before. Goodbye old days where we could have gotten a nice 3p, I now see why the author didn't go that route.

Dex-chan lover
All the outrage in the comments has me LMAO. Not that it wasn't a bit gross but that all these people who have gotten BIG mad over a trope.

Also, has anybody stopped to think that the work friend is just jealous that her friend HAS a man at all. I'm sure I probably forgot if the work friend has anybody in her life, with her lonely ass. I mean, she's such a forgettable lesbian-friend that wants to be more than friends tropey kind of character that my brain automatically dismisses her existence. Then again you can't expect anything else from this masterpiece ... of shit, LOL.
You might be right actually cause I remember in her first appearance she was talking about how it’s better to have a loving relationship and all that, don’t know when she became a sadistic freak.

Okay the ending of just going unga bunga hulk mode and rearranging her guts with his dick was kinda funny. Also was it Kurena or Ao who's mind went blank? It would make sense if it was both.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
So many uncultured and insincere comments... I don't even feel like arguing it's just depressing to see.

Users who are viewing this thread