Onegai, Nugashite. - Vol. 7 Ch. 70 - Naked Dating ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Y'know I think it's better to just remove the "Them" thing on English because then we (the English reader) are also surprised when it turns out it's a "They" and they are a fucking twins.

But maybe it's because I'm a non English native and we don't have plurals form for words so I can readily accept that solutions

Group Leader
Y'know I think it's better to just remove the "Them" thing on English because then we (the English reader) are also surprised when it turns out it's a "They" and they are a fucking twins.

But maybe it's because I'm a non English native and we don't have plurals form for words so I can readily accept that solutions
yeah i guess you're right, thanks for the feedback

Dex-chan lover
Makes me wanna learn japanese - they really like to be vague in writing so I can feel the TL's pain. Good thing more and more translators aren't even close to the needed level to notice such nuances and instead just produce word salad 🥲 or at least that's the impression I get lately. Thanks for the hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I think I get wat Akari is trying to do now and its definitely an interesting way to do it

Dex-chan lover
Regarding the TL note, looking at the bubble's border line you can assume that the last bubble is Kamite responding, and in that case he is probably saying "The front is a bit much", context and common sense is what allows the shortening of the phrase to just 前はいいって

Group Leader
Regarding the TL note, looking at the bubble's border line you can assume that the last bubble is Kamite responding, and in that case he is probably saying "The front is a bit much", context and common sense is what allows the shortening of the phrase to just 前はいいって
omg, thank you so much for this, will change it once I get the chance 🥹

Users who are viewing this thread