OneLoli to Kakigoori - Oneshot

Contributor
You need to translate every words... No keeping sugoi or else is not cool at all, just translate it to english...

Keep the good work tho.

Contributor
I had to google “bingsu”. If you’re translating from Japanese to English how did that end up in Korean?

I had to google “bingsu”. If you’re translating from Japanese to English how did that end up in Korean?
Yeah, that's bingsu .Bingsu and ice cream are not the same, although they are both cold desserts. Bingsu is a Korean dessert made with shaved ice that is typically topped with various ingredients such as sweetened condensed milk, fruit, flavored syrups, and sometimes ice cream. It often has a lighter texture compared to traditional ice cream. and it comes from Korea like pho from Vietnam, What do you want me to translate it into? @@

Contributor
Yeah, that's bingsu .Bingsu and ice cream are not the same, although they are both cold desserts. Bingsu is a Korean dessert made with shaved ice that is typically topped with various ingredients such as sweetened condensed milk, fruit, flavored syrups, and sometimes ice cream. It often has a lighter texture compared to traditional ice cream. and it comes from Korea like pho from Vietnam, What do you want me to translate it into? @@
It’s commonly translated from the Japanese kakigoori (as used in this manga) as simply “shaved ice”, including in the English title on MD. Bingsu is a Korean word I’ve never encountered before today and even has a separate page on Wikipedia Japan: かき氷, ピンス.

Contributor
It’s commonly translated from the Japanese kakigoori (as used in this manga) as simply “shaved ice”, including in the English title on MD. Bingsu is a Korean word I’ve never encountered before today and even has a separate page on Wikipedia Japan: かき氷, ピンス.
Didn't know it has a japanese name, but I definitely knew bingsu, and that's not just shaved ive but a dessert made with shaved ice and a lot of other ingredients.

Rejoice you learned the existence of a new dessert that you can try when you go to Korea.

Users who are viewing this thread