Oni Futatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - To Be Greedy (Part 2)

Double-page supporter
shouldnt he be back to trying to stay away from her since her info dump pretty much justifies staying away from shinki, I mean there is kind and there is stupid

Dex-chan lover
@Syanalassa he was told that they devour their host once they gain physical form and she orders of magnitude past that. That and her eating him I assume would be to get her own body witch she has already....

Dex-chan lover
holy fuck, i had to go back and read because i forgot this one, haha.

thanks for bringing it back!

Double-page supporter
@Sharkexpert12 that doesnt make her safe infact that makes her more suspicious like what if he had his original shinki killed like number one girl and a twin or some random forgotten childhood friend or something got half eaten and now pretends to be his shinki which would explain her dual personality but it seems like all angles point to them being bad news

@Nakanowatari I think the original plan was them being there when the consultors were present so he wouls learn from experts. However those guys came too late or they went too early and had to face the problem first hand

Which honestly might be better. They would have said something that sweeted or made it less threatening than it is or telling just half true half secret. After all if people started hating Shinkis they'd be our of work

Users who are viewing this thread