The Person Sitting Next to Me Looking at Me with Perverted Eyes (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
It’s not grooming if they’re the same age—grooming is inherently rooted in a power differential due to age. For these two… it’s just growth being shaped by the people around you.
Also, to call it grooming, malicious intent is required. A child falling for an adult who is just genuinely nice to them is not grooming.

The term is abused to the point the original meaning is almost lost.

Dex-chan lover
It’s not grooming if they’re the same age—grooming is inherently rooted in a power differential due to age. For these two… it’s just growth being shaped by the people around you.
Contrary to popular knowledge, grooming can happen to anyone and at any age, even by someone younger. Grooming is indeed about power inbalance but it's not just due to age; it's just that age is the most common one. Grooming by a cult, for example, doesn't necessarily be done by someone older.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
frieren-beyond-journeys-end-fern-hitting-stark-frieren.gif

bro ain't do nothing wrong lol. He reminds me of Tadano for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
I think they're referring to the mental age, cause MC is acting like a straight up child compared to her

Users who are viewing this thread