Oni Futatsu

Aggregator gang
This premise just fell flat on its face. I refuse to believe
that a society who has largely accepted these things somehow doesn't know that their purpose is to consume their host. Oh and well done mother of mc let's not explain anything at all and let's just traumatize the kid and tell him to keep it all bottled up, what could possibly go wrong.

I've just come to the conclusion that this is just bootleg jojo's bizarre adventure with stands for everyone

This thing is just getting progressively worse and worse. I remember reading the first few chapters and thinking to myself that it's something extraordinary, fresh. But what can I say now? The plot feels like it is thought up at the spot. You get so many new things with so little explanation. And even if there is a long explanation it won't make much sense. New characters just keep jumping out of nowhere and everyone is being a d*ck to mc. Also don't forget to make pathetic baddies that will abuse mc... If you like torturing yourself then I recommend this to you 100%. If not, just stay away from this or maybe give it a try. I don't know you so maybe you'll find it fun, but for me as it stands for now, it was more of a chore than fun reading this till now.

i think it's safe to add the incest tag now since two siblings kissed each other

hope this gets a rewrite someday, or something. this is what happens when an author is aware their series is going to get axed, and just throws everything at it in too short a time. 100% agreed that the early chapters made this look great, but these final few are not up to the standard. retcon and revise!

Double-page supporter
I like the idea of it but perhaps the Author doesn't suit this type of writing? Honestly I really want to like this story.

Fed-Kun's army
I think It was good that it was axed, you could tell that the author wasnt that good the stories felt too forced

It sucks that the author wasn't exactly the best, because this concept had promise

Users who are viewing this thread