Oni no Youna LoveCome - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - Hikaru

Dex-chan lover
Next Chapter:
tumblr_pnvb99IUCR1skres7_1280.jpg

Supporter
I get the feeling, that maybe, just maybe, people didn't like that confession fakeout

Speaking of that shitty last chapter, Gal Gohan had a similar incident where fireworks were going off in the background when she tried to tell the teacher she liked him. Obviously, he was like "whut?" To her. But, she totes said hell no to that and said it again right to his face, after the fireworks ended, where it was literally impossible to not hear her. That author took inspiration from crappy writing like this manga and said fuuuuuuck that, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
that raw response tot he confession fail, makes me like it even more? Personally, it felt right at home with the rest of the tone of the manga. MORE IMPORTANTLY! I am so STOKED for tiny rival!

Do your best oni shota and get that onee-shota!

Dex-chan lover
My sides! The blood lust being put on this 8 year old kid

Youre twice his age! Take it easy!

Fed-Kun's army
You have to remember how his expressions work. That's not a "I'm gonna punch a child" face, that's an "Oh shit, I can't punch a child, I have no method to resolve this situation" face

Dex-chan lover
so if we don't get a confession between the two until the last chapter, rating goes down to 1 for sure... regarding the "confession" chapter, I haven't seen such a stupid excuse to not hear a damn confession in a long time. jeez effin fucking hell...

Those comments seem like an over reaction. We all knew the confession was never going to work out, because when it finally does the series comes to a close, and right quick. The author is going to extend this for as long as possible, and if that means the extraordinarily overused “didn’t hear the confession” trope, then it means the didn’t hear the confession trope.

Supporter
The series only comes to an end with a confession if the author is worthless. Having a couple get into a relationship only serves to provide for more interesting content, not less.

I'll give this series a bit more time still, it's interesting enough as it is.

Dex-chan lover
@LordPigeater7
Well, considering we have only 5 more chapters until the end, it feels like useless dragging out - too much for epilogue, too little for proper story development.

Users who are viewing this thread