Oni Ure Idol ga Kyou mo Watashi wo Oshitekuru - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
That was fast 😳 thanks for the speedy update!

Also so that where the seraXsayuki wrestling position came from 😅

Fed-Kun's army
Finally the Serialized edition! Hope something doesn't go wrong along the way, and, it get to finish the Serialization as plan. Oh and thx for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I loved the other version, but this first chapter is already better than the whole pre-serialized version. Cant wait to see more!

Thanks for your work Jas!

Dex-chan lover
I'm super curious to know how Touma got to know Sayuki and become so infatuated. Was it love at first sight? Love at first listen? Was she just a raging lesbian that saw a cute girl at the same agency and decided to become her stalker and eventually fell in love (now she's a yandere stalker with a crush)?

Manager-kun shaking from the sheer power of a crazy girl in love... Don't mess with her.

Thank you for your work once again :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all the hard work!! Very much appreciated!

They're so normal for each other
And I love the way ookami manages to capture so many dynamic expressions!!!! Cute, cool, sharp, intense
It's just so good what the hell
Easily the makings of a peak series in my book

Dex-chan lover
Naruto and Sasuke if they served cunt
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Urgh, idol industry. Why is that cesspit so popular for yuri manga? ....

Lmao I read the pre-serialization a few days ago and here it is, THE SERIALIZATION OF THIS GOOFY LOVELY MANGA. :thumbsup: NOW, BEHOLD, LET US YURI-ENJOYERS TASTE THE WRATH OF THIS ATTRACTIVE RADIO PERSONALITY AND POPULAR CUTE IDOL!!!!!! 📣

Dex-chan lover
"We can't afford to spare sera's valuable time for you" dont piss me off, why the fuck is he acting like Sayuki is the one asking Sera to come meet her? is he stupid?
Literally the only thing I came to comment on. It's one of my pet peeves in manga where everyone treats the target of obviously unwanted attention as if they're the initiator. Is this a thing Japanese people do in real life or only in their media?

Edit: wouldn't having the most popular idol of all time stanning one of your company's other idols make for a great marketing opportunity? Your popular idol gets to show their otaku side, endearing them even more to their fans, and your less popular idol gets a big attention boost.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread