Oni Ure Idol ga Kyou mo Watashi wo Oshitekuru (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
She's just going to remind her to take responsibility.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I loved that dramatic low angle panel of them standing off on page 7, a great example of what's unique about this manga's art and panel style. Only one chaper left...hope someone picks up the serialization if its as good as the twitter shorts.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
...I'm confused...:unsure:

Did she really quit her job or did Sayuki dreamed it up?
She had a dream that Sera quit being an idol and woke up mad. It's like one of those moments when you and your partner are sleeping then they wake up mad at you cause you cheated or did something bad in general so now they want an apology though you didn't do anything in reality.

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation! I loved that dramatic low angle panel of them standing off on page 7, a great example of what's unique about this manga's art and panel style. Only one chaper left...hope someone picks up the serialization if its as good as the twitter shorts.
YESS!! i'm so glad you said this because i LOVE the art for this series so much!! i absolutely love that low angle panel and their poses too. the paneling, linework, and expressions are so dynamic and adds so much energy to the series 🥹

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, so is next chapter going to be the reveal that Sera got Sayuki pregnant?

Dex-chan lover
'Touma Sera come with me right now' I feel like Sera will be more.than happy to do that if you know what I mean~ :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
Sera rn:

599fe59f90dbffee7154bad259b66fef.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread