Oni Ure Idol ga Kyou mo Watashi wo Oshitekuru (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 14

Group Leader
I’d like to thank my hyperfixation tendencies for getting me to scanlate this. Glad to see others have enjoyed it as well! I think I just really appreciate a good and fun adult yuri with romance as a side plot. Plus the art is fantastic. Here are some links to the author’s socials and other info:

Ookami’s twitter: https://x.com/thinking_man000
Ookami’s pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/13630824
Where to buy individual chapters (in JP): https://x.com/thinking_man000/status/1804074781358125330
Interview with Ookami about the series (in JP): https://thetv.jp/news/detail/1206133/

Thanks for sticking around!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work on this! I do hope you will continue with the serialized version as well, so we get more info on these 2! I feel like this pre-serialized version jumped a little too much around and felt more episodic rather than a series of you get what I mean, so hope the serialized is ”slower” and feel less episodic!

Group Leader
Thanks for your work on this! I do hope you will continue with the serialized version as well, so we get more info on these 2! I feel like this pre-serialized version jumped a little too much around and felt more episodic rather than a series of you get what I mean, so hope the serialized is ”slower” and feel less episodic!
Yeah I think the shorts were meant to be like a "peek in their daily lives" kind of feel, and the serialization will probably be more linear with a sense of progression

Dex-chan lover
Sad its over so quickly but that was a sweet way to end it. LOVED PAGE 3. Thank you for taking the time to translate this and looking forward to reading the serialization eventually.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this! i was gonna be sad that its over so quickly but theres still the serialized version to look forward to!

Dex-chan lover
So Basically ... its a yuri Bait??? Holy molly macaroni!!! 😫

Dex-chan lover
So Basically ... its a yuri Bait??? Holy molly macaroni!!! 😫
It can’t be when one is marking the other like a gf would while looking at the picture of the new fan with murderous intent. :dogkek:

Or… wait, do you mean yuri BAIT as in baiting non-yuri fans into yuri? Like “wow look it’s a cute story about friends and adult females insecurities…. OH MY GOD THEY ARE GAY!! Nice, I am now a himejoshi”??? :pepehmm:

Group Leader
It can’t be when one is marking the other like a gf would while looking at the picture of the new fan with murderous intent. :dogkek:

Or… wait, do you mean yuri BAIT as in baiting non-yuri fans into yuri? Like “wow look it’s a cute story about friends and adult females insecurities…. OH MY GOD THEY ARE GAY!! Nice, I am now a himejoshi”??? :pepehmm:
The author said the goal of this story was to create a yuri that anyone can get into and then hopefully get them hooked on yuri, so that second point is not that far off LOL

Dex-chan lover
Thank you thank you thank you! This was wonderful and I'd have never found out about it if it weren't for you! :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
people are so spoiled nowadays that this is getting called bait 💀
They would not be able to handle the dark times. Back in the day Sera would be specifically made to marry a man and Sayuki would be in the 13th cataract of de Nile. It would end after one tearful look as they part after infinite chapters of what we know as pining but would have to argue about them being friends with the damn het fans.
No I wasn't scarred by Nana

Dex-chan lover

people are so spoiled nowadays that this is getting called bait 💀

Wait! Wait.... here me out ... Wait let me re-read the translator note once again... 😅

"It's serialized in comic tant, which target a JOSEI DEMOGRAPHIC and doesn't have too many yuri series (from what I can see)
Ookami's goal is getting more people interested in yuri with this story"

Ooh.. so The Josei part is talking about COMIC TANT not the manga.

I was wrong, I thought that Josei part is talking about the serialized one ..
Targeting women to be introduced to yuri. So I said it a yuri BAIT/shoujo ai smth then ...
:huh: :glee:

That "Himejoshi" tho is now being added to my vocabulary :finnawoke:

Users who are viewing this thread