Oni Ure Idol ga Kyou mo Watashi wo Oshitekuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
Just an extra translation tidbit for anyone interested:
The guy's name is 池面秀麗, which is read as "Ikemo Shuurei" in the manga.
But it can also be read as "Ikemen Shuurei", where Ikemen = handsome, and Shuurei = beauty.
Which means his name is literally just Handsome Beauty. It's just as much of a joke as the pre-serialized version lmao

Group Leader
Oooh, I have been looking forward to the full serialisation digging deeper into the issue of Sera actively isolating Sayuki because of her jealousy, but I didn't expect it to come up so early!
I'm also really invested in this side of Sera!!

Worth noting that the author drew her to be as cute as possible (as a crazy popular idol, after all), but they also literally describe her as "rotten to the core". I love the duality. I need more of that 🙏

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the TL!

i wonder if the serialization will delve on how Sera became infatuated to Sayuki. i'm hoping they leave it unsaid and just focus on their current antics as that would be funnier lol

Just an extra translation tidbit for anyone interested:
The guy's name is 池面秀麗, which is read as "Ikemo Shuurei" in the manga.
But it can also be read as "Ikemen Shuurei", where Ikemen = handsome, and Shuurei = beauty.
Which means his name is literally just Handsome Beauty. It's just as much of a joke as the pre-serialized version lmao

reminds of Sappho's "husband" Dick Allcock from the Isle of Man

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

The element of comedy in this story is gut busting I love it so much

Fed-Kun's army
I love seeing overly protective Sera, it's a nice switch

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Poor Ikemo🙁

Also why is this girl so much better at being a yandere than the Girl from the series where the title is literally yandere sister or something…

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, just a gal and their Oshii being pals, dude was not expecting that reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread